Klein Tools Receptacle Testers are designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. A convenient chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results. Conditions indicated: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed.
- Conforms to UL standard 1436, certified to CSA standard C22.2 #160
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built to endure a 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault
- Nominal voltage: 110/125-Volt AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Note: product may vary by store