- Solid chrome plated brass ball
- Suitable for full range of liquids and gases.
- Minimal pressure drop due to large full size ports.
- Bottom loaded, pressure retaining stem.
- Pressure rated at 600psi (42 bars) WOG ( non-shock) and 150psi (10.34 bars) saturated steam.
- Virgin TFE stem packing seal, thrust washer and seats.
- Yellow vinyl insulator on heavy duty plated carbon steel handles.
- Fast 1/4 turn open or close operation.
- Flow both directions.
- Low operating torque.
- Adjustable stem packing gland.
- Generic Handles
- Maximum operating temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Minimum operating temperature: -20°F (-40°C)
- Each valve individually tested.
- Forged Brass – for more strength.
- Threaded ends to ANSI B1.20.1
- Hard chromium plated solid ball
- Bottom entry, blow-out proof stem.
- Made in China