TQ SilentSilver is easy to install, with integrated lip and tape for quick vapor-tight lap joint and can be glued on one and two sides or floated. Layers Amvic TQ SilentSilver meets code requirements for residential and high rise applications. The cushion layer improves sound and thermal insulation properties while reducing standing fatigue while the reinforced reflective FOIL middle Layer reflects heat back into the room in winter. The Low Volatile Organic Compounds V.O.C. prevents any off gassing.
- Product can be used under: Laminate, engineered or hardwood flooring, carpet or ceramic tiles, or behind drywall in walls and ceilings as a thermal/acoustic barrier
- Certified vapor barrier – can be used directly over concrete in basements and on-grade slabs or in high humidity applications without additional vapor barrier requirements, product is mold mildew and water resistant
- Certified thermal barrier – ThermoQuiet offers a continuous thermal break across the entire floor
- Certified acoustic barrier – STC 66 / IIC 68 / delta 20 – can be used as an acoustic membrane for flooring wall and ceiling applications (Behind the drywall)
- Dual density foam construction provides superior cushioning and wears resistance, extending product life while reducing standing fatigue
- Anti-fracture layer – ThermoQuiet provides a unique, reinforced anti-fracture layer for use under ceramic tile, stone or hydronic heating applications, thanks to the reinforced polypropylene metalized film core
- Coverage: 250 sq. ft.