FlowGuard Gold CPVC CTS is for hot and cold water distribution. It is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180F. It can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode, is easy to install (no primer required). FlowGuard Gold is also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating cost as compared to metallic systems. It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Conforms to standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2846, NSF 14 and 61
- Cream colored pipe and fittings used for hot and cold water distribution
- Maximum working temperature of 180F
- Copper tube size intended for pressure use
- Can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement